Welcome to the WVSTO Training Facility Website!
If your agency is looking for first-rate computer training, you will find our facility to be a premier source for Office applications training. Our "hands-on" software classes provide you with real experience. Our instructors use a step-by-step approach that ensures faster learning and encourages productivity. Additionally we offer:
- Up to do date facilities including custom-built workstations and an interactive white board
- Free training manuals - yours to take with you and make handy reference tools after class has ended.
- After Class Support - our instructors are available to lend a hand should you have any questions or need assistance after training.
To find out more, just click on one of the topics listed on the left side of this page. Looking for a specific course? Just click here to see a full list of our classes.
Online Registration is Here!
Providing participants with a more user-friendly registration process as well as online access to your class history. Click the register button on the left side navigation bar. Create a user name and password. Log in and use the registration calendar to select and registered for the posted classes.
Microsoft Office 2010
The era of Microsoft Office 2010 is upon us. If you dont already have this version of the office suite on your computer, you should see it very soon. We are now offering office suite classes of the 2010 variety exclusively. If you have the 2007 version of the office suite, these classes will still benefit you. However, there are quite a few new features that do not exist in previous versions.
Which class is right for you?
In order to receive the greatest benefit from our computer training, it is important that you begin in the right place. Each class builds on concepts, theories and strategies covered in the previous courses. If you're not sure which course is best for you, view our course outlines to compare what you know with the material covered in our classes.
- Classes are free of charge to all state, county and local government employees.
- To ensure personal attention to particpants, class size is limited to 12 seats
- To register for class, please click the register button on the upper left section of this screen. If you are having difficulties with registration, email us at email@example.com.
- If there are vacancies in the class you requested, you will be sent an email to confirm your registration.
- Note: Please do NOT send class requests to our trainer’s personal email address as they may be over looked.
Contact Hours & Certificates
In order to assist you in your professional development, our classes have been approved by the West Virginia Board of Accountancy for Continuing Professional Education credit. The number of instructional or contact hours are indicated on each class certificate. Certificates are distributed at the end of class.